Thursday, February 9, 2012

zChocolat Review!

Just in time for Valentine's Day zChocolat sent me Touché x2 chocolate box from their Romantic Collection. Can you say YUM? If you have the extra cash and your Valentine is a chocolate lover I highly recommend this! Touché x2 had two separate boxes of chocolates in a gorgeous mahogany box. I was so surprised when I opened the package. One of the assortments is a combination of 12 heart-shaped chocolates white the other assortment is a combination of zChocolat's 15 original signature milk and dark numbered chocolates. I'd never tasted chocolate like this before. Each piece was very different from the next and I really like that they included a little booklet telling you what each chocolate was and what was in it. Overall, the chocolate and packaging are both VERY high quality and you can tell that this company spent a lot of time perfecting their product. Below are some pictures I took of what I was sent. MMM, I'm getting hungry just looking at them! ;)


Disclaimer: I received this product free in exchange for my review.
As always, my opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment